When you need to sell a home, there is usually an uncomfortable amount of uncertainty. It is true that right now many areas throughout the country are experiencing a boom in home buying, and some might say that it is currently easier than ever before to sell a home, but these platitudes fail to reach very far when you put your home on the market and are left directly facing that daunting question: Will my home actually sell?
If you want to erase that fear entirely, then you have come to the right place. As well as topping the list of Quad City real estate agents in terms of volume and transactions in 2019, Rich Bassford and his team proudly stand behind their Guaranteed Sale program. While some limitations and stipulations do apply, this program could be a perfect option for those needing to ensure that their home doesn’t sit on the market for an indefinite amount of time.
Simply put, homes that qualify for our Guaranteed Sale program are placed on the market at full estimated value. While traditional real estate listings will often feature homes selling for slightly below the market value, we place our Guaranteed Sale homes at the highest price possible in order to give you the opportunity to receive the maximum profit from the sale. If, however, the home fails to sell while listed at this price, we will then purchase the home from you at a pre-agreed upon amount. Either way, you will succeed in selling the home and making money off of your previous real estate investment.
The home-selling team of Rich Bassford should be your top Quad Cities pick regardless of whether or not you are interested in the Guaranteed Sale program. It is a fact that Rich Bassford is not only the current leader in 2019 transactions, he is also a seasoned professional with years of experience that have resulted in over 1,500 homes sold throughout his career. Some additional reasons to select Rich Bassford as your agent include:
- An endorsement by Barbara Corcoran from the hit show Shark Tank (as many of you might know, Corcoran will only ever endorse one agent in any given area, meaning that no other Quad Cities realtors hold this distinction).
- More marketing & exposure for his work (and thus your home) than any other agent working within the Quad Cities. This includes radio (with endorsements by WOC and WLLR), television, billboards, and digital advertising.
- In 2018 alone, Rich Bassford sold around $25 million in real estate.
- Since he started working in the field almost 20 years ago, Rich Bassford has sold more than $181 million in real estate.
- In 2017 Rich Bassford was ranked #8 in Illinois and #2 in Iowa by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends, respectively.
Our expertise, experience, and effort puts us in a position unique among our competition within the Quad Cities. Call or email us today to find out how we can work together and whether or not your home might qualify for our Guaranteed Sale program.
Couldn’t have asked for more! Rich is prompt, efficient, caring and very personable. Rich was great. Stormy was terrific, and the fact that they took care of a problem that arose long after the closing was serice above and beyond. We were very pleased.
Rich was very helpful in selling our home. Always willing to offer opinions and solutions as we went thru the sales process. He was always available to answer questions. I highly recommend him to help buy or sell your home.
My house was listed and sold in under a week – and the process was easy. Rich’s assistant Stormy was amazing and was always quick to respond to any of my questions. They took care of everything for me.
We found ourselves in a sticky situation, already under contract with a buyer, and then there was a horrible weather event that could have destroyed the sale. Rich was there to hold all the pieces together, and did so much work on all our parts to make sure the deal stayed together. I don’t think we would have sold without him. Rich is a national treasure!
Rich sold our house in 5 days and above asking price! We were pleasantly surprised and thankful for the quick sale, and we know it was due to his expertise and negotiation skills. Additionally, his associate, Michelle Rottach, was incredibly helpful in our search for our new house. Her patience, advice, and expertise was critical to helping us find a forever home that we love. I highly recommend their team to anyone looking to buy or sell!0.3
5 reasons to partner with Rich Bassford
- Consistently one of the Top Selling Agents in QC
- Successfully completed over 1400 transactions in his career.
- Calculates the ideal sale price to meet your expectations and attract buyers.
- Brings interested buyers to your doorstep.
- Maximizes your home’s visibility online and through his network of agents.