- $255,000 1240 W 62nd Street
Davenport IA 528063 Beds | 3/0 Baths | 2764 sq.ft.
QC4209208 | Single Family Residence
- $219,900 4223 W Central Park Avenue
Davenport IA 52804Pending Continue to Show3 Beds | 3/0 Baths | 1585 sq.ft.
QC4209898 | Single Family Residence
- $195,000 2529 E Garfield Street
Davenport IA 52803Pending (No Showings)4 Beds | 2/0 Baths | 1560 sq.ft.
QC4207154 | Single Family Residence
- $189,900 4227 Taylor Street
Davenport IA 528063 Beds | 2/2 Baths | 1440 sq.ft.
QC4210317 | Single Family Residence
- $144,900 1005 W 53rd Street
Davenport IA 52806Pending Continue to Show4 Beds | 2/0 Baths | 1568 sq.ft.
QC4210028 | Single Family Residence
- $142,900 3112 W 2nd Street
Davenport IA 528043 Beds | 1/0 Baths | 2068 sq.ft.
QC4209567 | Single Family Residence
- $136,900 2717 E High Street
Davenport IA 52803Pending (No Showings)2 Beds | 1/0 Baths | 1078 sq.ft.
QC4208923 | Single Family Residence
- $119,500 2334 Grand Avenue
Davenport IA 528033 Beds | 1/0 Baths | 1474 sq.ft.
QC4207226 | Single Family Residence
- $104,000 428 S Dittmer Street
Davenport IA 528023 Beds | 2/0 Baths | 2076 sq.ft.
QC4210272 | Single Family Residence
- $94,990 2413 W 54th Street
Davenport IA 528062 Beds | 1/0 Baths | 1180 sq.ft.
QC4210122 | Condo
- $89,900 1915 Bridge Avenue
Davenport IA 528032 Units | 1942 sq.ft.
QC4207924 | Multi-Unit Residential
- $87,500 804 W 14th Street
Davenport IA 528044 Beds | 1/0 Baths | 1746 sq.ft.
QC4208209 | Single Family Residence
- $69,900 2029 E 38th Street Place
Davenport IA 528072 Beds | 1/0 Baths | 719 sq.ft.
QC4209521 | Condo
Couldn’t have asked for more! Rich is prompt, efficient, caring and very personable. Rich was great. Stormy was terrific, and the fact that they took care of a problem that arose long after the closing was serice above and beyond. We were very pleased.
Rich was very helpful in selling our home. Always willing to offer opinions and solutions as we went thru the sales process. He was always available to answer questions. I highly recommend him to help buy or sell your home.
My house was listed and sold in under a week – and the process was easy. Rich’s assistant Stormy was amazing and was always quick to respond to any of my questions. They took care of everything for me.
We found ourselves in a sticky situation, already under contract with a buyer, and then there was a horrible weather event that could have destroyed the sale. Rich was there to hold all the pieces together, and did so much work on all our parts to make sure the deal stayed together. I don’t think we would have sold without him. Rich is a national treasure!
Rich sold our house in 5 days and above asking price! We were pleasantly surprised and thankful for the quick sale, and we know it was due to his expertise and negotiation skills. Additionally, his associate, Michelle Rottach, was incredibly helpful in our search for our new house. Her patience, advice, and expertise was critical to helping us find a forever home that we love. I highly recommend their team to anyone looking to buy or sell!0.3
5 reasons to partner with Rich Bassford
- Consistently one of the Top Selling Agents in QC
- Successfully completed over 1400 transactions in his career.
- Calculates the ideal sale price to meet your expectations and attract buyers.
- Brings interested buyers to your doorstep.
- Maximizes your home’s visibility online and through his network of agents.