New Homes for Sale in Bettendorf, Iowa
As the amount of real estate and new homes for sale in Bettendorf continues to increase, so does the popularity level of the city itself. Deemed a “premier city” by its citizens and arguably one the most favored smaller metropolitan regions in Eastern Iowa, Bettendorf is quickly claiming its stake as one of the most attractive areas to live in the Midwest.
Classified as the fourth-largest city of the Quad Cities and conveniently located along the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River, Bettendorf, Iowa has recently seen an incredible amount of real estate development, both commercial and residential. The dedication and efforts from local city officials to bring in new businesses and opportunities combined with their passion for providing their residents with the best possible quality of life through exceptional educational systems, endless entertainment options, and affordable housing options, has sent Bettendorf to the top of the list for potential homebuyers.
We’ve taken the time today to feature some of our favorite homes for sale in Bettendorf and have included a little bit of something for everyone so that no matter what your price point is, you can be certain to find the home of your dreams without breaking the bank.
- 5182 Pandit Drive, Bettendorf IA, 52722 – Ranch-Style Condo – 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 1,800 sq. ft., featuring a full, walkout basement, master bathroom, and a gas/log fireplace. $494,900
- 5653 E. Creekside Lane, Bettendorf IA, 52722 – Ranch-Style Condo – 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 1,339 sq. ft., featuring a breakfast bar, eat-in kitchen, patio, and an attached garage. $310,025
- 2826 Magnolia Drive, Bettendorf IA, 52722 – Single-Family Ranch – 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 936 sq. ft., featuring a fenced yard, built-in bar, and radon mitigation system. $139,900
- 6046 Caspian Court, Bettendorf IA, 52722 – Single-Family Multi-Level – 5 Bedrooms, 4 ½ Baths, 2,865 sq. ft., featuring a finished, walk-out basement, gas fireplace, and a cul-du-sac neighborhood. $620,000
Purchasing a new home can oftentimes be an overwhelming task, especially if you’re moving from out-of-town and are unfamiliar with the greater Quad Cities area. For additional information about our Bettendorf homes for sale, open houses, virtual tours, or to simply speak with one of our knowledgeable & qualified agents, please contact us today at 309-797-5800.
- Take a Virtual Tour of Our Newest Homes for Sale in the Quad Cities
- New Homes for Sale in Bettendorf, Iowa
- Davenport Real Estate Market Feeling a Big Boost as the Summer Ends
- Check Out Our Newest “Hot List” of Luxury Homes For Sale in Bettendorf
- Quad Cities Housing Boom Creates Unusual Problem for Buyers