A Message to Our Devoted Community
As we move into uncharted territory within our community regarding the COVID-19 virus outbreak, we wanted to take some time out to address the developing situation and what we are doing to ensure the safety of our clients, co-workers, families, and friends.
We are transitioning into a temporary reality that seemingly changes on a daily, sometimes hourly basis due to the coronavirus. This has the potential to be a stressful time for homeowners, buyers, and sellers alike. Especially if you have already prepared and packed up your belongings (maybe go grab that coffee maker) for storage. We’re here to hopefully calm some of those nerves.
The Bassford Team is currently offering over-the-phone consultations, virtual conferences, and virtual home tours to our current and potential clients. I’d be happy to discuss your specific needs in detail. Social-distancing is becoming a common practice, and we are dedicated to serving the public in the safest way possible for everyone involved. We are strictly following all suggested Center for Disease Control (CDC) rules & regulations in regards to the coronavirus, and will continue to monitor the situation closely. Our physical office is still open (for now), and it is recommended that you make an appointment should you require a face-to-face meeting.
States all around the country, including Illinois & Iowa, have already started implementing safety protocols & procedures in accordance with the CDC guidelines. With schools, restaurants, and non-essential businesses closing nationwide, many people are turning their attention to focus on simply surviving the upcoming days without a steady paycheck. It has become increasingly important for each and every one of us to do our part to slow the curve to combat the spread of COVID-19. Suggestions include:
- Increasing the frequency of hand-washing. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm, soapy water.
- Using hand sanitizer when possible.
- Practice social distancing. Avoid public places with crowds of 10 or more people.
- If you are in the position or profession that is able to work from home, consider doing so.
If you have any real estate-related questions, or you want more specific information on how our local market is performing during these troubling times, please reach out to me. We are all in this together, and will come out stronger than ever.
- Take a Virtual Tour of Our Newest Homes for Sale in the Quad Cities
- New Homes for Sale in Bettendorf, Iowa
- Davenport Real Estate Market Feeling a Big Boost as the Summer Ends
- Check Out Our Newest “Hot List” of Luxury Homes For Sale in Bettendorf
- Quad Cities Housing Boom Creates Unusual Problem for Buyers